• Knights by 1-12

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Sea Eagles by 13+

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Sea Eagles by 1-12

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope we keep this momentum in the second half, still have an extra 40 in the second half which is where teams with the lead usually slack off a tun. Raiders are an example, put 40 on us first half came back out let us score 3 tries so need to keep that going. Boys are going well :D and Manly just kicked it over the dead ball line, our set woop.

best game of the year for me. this half of footy is as good as canberra's 40-0 on us (from a canberra perspective)

this half reminds me of the 2001 grand final ffirst half.

Last edited:
Beautiful kick by Gids to Uate, and it is another hat trick to Aku! Taking him to 21 tries!!!

What a try, Mullen on fire! Aku had waaaaay too much pace for Doogs!!! First half hat-trick for The Thriller, we want 5 baby!

Oh poor Mad Dog! :lol: Aku just stole the try from him haha

Hope there isnt the second half syndrome...knowing us we'll probs dose off sometime in the second half.

I am so happy right now :D as long as we dont fall apart 2nd half i will sleep very good tonight :)

WOW, that was a fukn great half of footy!

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Uate's gonna get the record!

Top tryscorer
&
Most tries in a season by a Knight!

You have to ask the question, how can Newcastle, (the team who in I think has made the most errors so far this season) complete 17/17 for the first half?

And that's the half! Pretty much the perfect half of football from the boys, but most of all, great EFFORT from the forwards! Why can't they fire up every week?

Mullen has been so good, Gidley hasn't had to do all that much. And Aku, oh Aku, what can I say? I hope he gets 5 tonight and breaks the match record for the Knights.

Let's play the whole 80 boys!

Where the F*** has this been all season? Fowards rolling foward dominating the opposition, outside backs showing extreme pace and scoring hat tricks, 16/16 completions, top notch kicking and solid defence.

Where the F*** has this been all season? Fowards rolling foward dominating the opposition, outside backs showing extreme pace and scoring hat tricks, 16/16 completions, top notch kicking and solid defence.

Finally ...we deliver the whole package!

Mullen has really controlled the tempo of this game with his kicking game, really taking advantage of the wind advantage.

Back