Round 15: Newcastle Knights vs Melbourne Storm

What is your prediction for this game ??

• Knights 13+

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Storm 1-12

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Storm 13+

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knights haven’t been too bad this game, it’s just that Cogger and Watson are so ****in bad . I challenge any nrl team to win with these two muppets leading them and kicking .

Storm literally only had to turn up today, we lost this game they didnt win it. Storm have been **** today, sadly we've been a thousand times worse.

I know we are a small team but does that mean we have to sit back and wait for them to run at us. Oppositions forwards always look better because they have a huge head start before they tackle.

5 home games could have made a run to the finals and lost them all. Awful

Did anybody seriously expect anything other than a loss? Our season went down the gutter as soon as Pearce got injured and then only got worse with the injuries we have copped.

Seriously feels like the knights are cursed

Gone back to crappy defence. I've turned it off. We haven't improved and it's been proven by 88 that we have in fact gone backwards. So hard to keep supporting this shipwreck. Really hope some decent forwards come up or Brown gives the best in isp/isc a go at least. I want dominant forwards again!!!!!!!!!!!

I’d love to know what Brown’s fascination is with Fitzgibbon. Takes no hit ups, gives away silly penalties, makes bad reads in defence. The only thing he can do is run a line and score a try off Ponga untouched. So I say to Brown in addition to looking for front rowers how about signing a left edge second rower too.

Did anybody seriously expect anything other than a loss? Our season went down the gutter as soon as Pearce got injured and then only got worse with the injuries we have copped.

Seriously feels like the knights are cursed

Its not the loss thats the issue, its the manner we lose. Last week we played well but lost, today we couldve put out 17 random crowd members out there and they would've done better.

I’d love to know what Brown’s fascination is with Fitzgibbon. Takes no hit ups, gives away silly penalties, makes bad reads in defence. The only thing he can do is run a line and score a try off Ponga untouched. So I say to Brown in addition to looking for front rowers how about signing a left edge second rower too.

We need...

two outside backs
A half
Two front rowers
Two back rowers

And we wont get them before 2019

Its not the loss thats the issue, its the manner we lose. Last week we played well but lost, today we couldve put out 17 random crowd members out there and they would've done better.

The point I was trying to make was that sonce our injuries who knows what team would rock up on a week to week basis. We just aren't consistent enough and put in way to many performances.

Back