Round 13: Newcastle Knights vs Parramatta Eels

What is your prediction for this game ??

• Knights 13+

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eels 1-12

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Eels 13+

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There’s certainly a 2014 feeling about Souths. The refs are doing their part the Burgi’s knock ons are being called strips again.

Round 13 stats

Daniel Saifiti

Minutes - 49
Runs - 19
Metres - 199
Ave play the ball speed - 3.3s
Tackle Breaks - 2
Line Breaks - 1
Tackles - 21
Missed Tackles - 3
Tackle Efficiency - 87.5%
Errors - 0
Tries - 1

George Burgess

Minutes - 48
Runs - 12
Metres - 123
Ave play the ball speed - 3.37s
Tackle Breaks - 0
Line Breaks - 0
Tackles - 29
Missed Tackles - 5
Tackle Efficiency - 80.6%
Errors - 0
Tries - 0

Tom Burgess

Minutes - 53
Runs - 16
Metres - 140
Ave play the ball speed - 2.87s
Tackle Breaks - 3
Line Breaks - 1
Tackles - 15
Missed Tackles - 1
Tackle Efficiency - 88.2%
Errors - 1
Tries - 2

But doesn’t it seem like Burgess/s were more damaging?

It’s like an illusion

I seem to see other games and players in a different way to ours.

Ours always look slow or lazy.
Though watching other teams the game is much more enjoyable as i have no feeling in the contest and just enjoy the good plays/players.

I seem to see other games and players in a different way to ours.

Ours always look slow or lazy.
Though watching other teams the game is much more enjoyable as i have no feeling in the contest and just enjoy the good plays/players.

Funny hey I hardly ever watch any other games than ours any more …
I love watching our games but to me the game isn't the spectacle that it used to be with all the rule changes and the refs defining who wins so often the wrestle and so many other things so I watch us at the game or at home I watch SOO and Aus rep games and that's about it..
IMO as a spectacle it has gone down the tubes big time and doesn't come close to what it used to be but I could never not watch my team run around that's for sure ….

I study and watch and watch again every game.

Helped me get zero out of four in tipping comps last week! Couldn't have done all that without deep research. Like a mate of mine debuted for Woolgoolga sixty years ago against Coffs Harbour. Woopi had an excellent week's training and just got beat 66-3. If they hadn't had that good week maybe the score would have reached the ton!

I study and watch and watch again every game.

Helped me get zero out of four in tipping comps last week! Couldn't have done all that without deep research. Like a mate of mine debuted for Woolgoolga sixty years ago against Coffs Harbour. Woopi had an excellent week's training and just got beat 66-3. If they hadn't had that good week maybe the score would have reached the ton!

All that hard work to see they needed a 2200% improvement to be competitive in that game :giggle:

Back