Patrick's Portfolio

How's This?
attachment.php

This is GG10's portfolio, you have to start your own mate.

Better.

Maybe make Uate a bit more clear, the text a bit smaller and the borders thinner? Getting there.

Oh right yeah I can do that.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

AkuilaUate3.jpg

Another Aku One, as Requested

Much better GG. Much better dimensions, smaller border and good use of the number 2.

Only thing I have to point out is to make his name smaller.

I will Make another cuz i a m bored

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Here it is, I have really got to make ones other than Aku Uate, this time i used Picnik and GIMP.
AkuilaUate4.jpg

Last edited:
Oh right yeah I can do that.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

AkuilaUate3.jpg

Another Aku One, as Requested

This one is excellent buddy! By far your best, you've improved. :)

Also guys, feel free to request a sig, I have always had a little format thing kept but yeah, you don't have to use it.
Request Format
Player:
Text:
Color Scheme:
Effects:
Other:
Size:
Also guys feel free to use any of my sigs i will link you to my photobucket.
Photobucket:http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/Exterminator_2008/
Just telling you guys, It's not all Rugby league Artwork, I used to do Wrestling Rping, so there are some attempted sigs from there, you can look if you want, but i don't think they are too good.

Thanks for all the support and compliments, heres a Gidley one

Just noticed that his nae is a bit hard to see, I will try to do something about it.

Last edited:
Wow, that's actually a really big improvement from your first few ones, good work GG10!

Back