Pass mark for next year poll and opinions

Discussion in 'Newcastle Knights Discussion' started by Lord of the Skraelings, Sep 29, 2017.

?

Finishing position

This poll will close on Mar 29, 2018 at 1:46 PM.
  1. 1-4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-8

17.5%
  3. 9-12

75.0%
  4. 13-15

2.5%
  5. Spoon

5.0%
  1. Frank McWilliams

Frank McWilliams Jason Hoogerworf

I don't expect too much for first 6-8 rounds depending on who we play, top 8 bottom 8, but after that we should be starting to gel, worked out our combinations and beginning to fire. The draw is everything, who we play at home and how they rate, if we play the top 4-6 sides early and say 2 weak sides away we could end up with nothing. Whatever the draw brings I am sure that rounds 9-16 will be better and the rest will be even better. 2019 here we come

2. Lord of the Skraelings

Lord of the Skraelings Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

modern burlesque dancer
    Id expect us to have atleast 4 wins by r8.

3. Ethan

Ethan Clint Newton

Win half our games with a new side in the start of the season ...Wow that's some expectations right there ...

4. EASBay17

EASBay17 Tim Maddison

a pass mark should be top 8, brown now has his own squad, he cant keep playing the young and inexperienced card. browny showed last year that he can get alot out of whatever sort of talent he has to work with, and in 2018 there is a hell of alot more talent and experience there. this would be the most excited ive been leading into a season. Even more so then when the bennett/tinkler era began.

5. Kurriboy

Kurriboy Leo Dynevor

A hell of a lot of talent sure, all coming together and trying to get some sort of cohesion. That is going to take some time.

Top 8 would be fantastic, but it's not realistic to make that the pass mark following 3 consecutive spoons. And if Wests extend Brown, I am certain his condition to remain employed for next year isn't make the 8.

6. Beatell

Beatell Matt White

I think a top 8 is totally unrealistic with a spine 1 6 7 9 all under 22-23 when they are all on they will be hard to beat but consistency not only over the season but throughout a game will be very hard for them to achieve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tasgirl likes this.
  7. Billy

Billy Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Lamb and Levi are the key to us getting together as a team in a hurry.
    If those two stay fit and build on the combination they already have, the rest should fall into place fairly quickly.

8. Lord of the Skraelings

Lord of the Skraelings Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

modern burlesque dancer
    Yep? Stand by it. Some great players coming in.