Official: The Wests Group buy the Newcastle Knights

All we need to succeed now is the worlds greatest halfback and hooker again :p but yeah I'm feeling much more optimistic about the future now we know things are falling in the right direction for bloody once.

Interesting comment about Brown being a career type coach and here for 10+ years.

Must put the wind up those here who have spoken up about him and his record thus far at the Knights.
Anyone who isn't feeling more confident in Brown and what he's trying to do than they were say 8 weeks ago is kidding themselves. Some decent signings other than Ponga and an improvement on the paddock is plenty of reason the have a change of heart.

Interesting comment about Brown being a career type coach and here for 10+ years.

Must put the wind up those here who have spoken up about him and his record thus far at the Knights.
3 years is long enough for a head coach unless his name starts with a B (Bennett, Bellamy).
All head coaches get big money to do a job, and their head should always be firmly on the chopping block. The second we think we could do better, we should.

3 years is long enough for a head coach unless his name starts with a B (Bennett, Bellamy).
All head coaches get big money to do a job, and their head should always be firmly on the chopping block. The second we think we could do better, we should.

Billy did you get irony in your comment? Brown starts with "B"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Brown were a politician, Wests saying he was safe for 10 years would mean they have someone drawing up his DCM right now (don't come Monday, for those not up on their 70s jargon)

Thats funny,

For 12mths ive tried to put across this view with a vast majority vote against my opinions on it.

Now all of a sudden after signing a 150+ game backrower, a 150 game winger, a 30 game prop, a 10 game fullback and 20 game utility back where gonna point at Brown if things dont go to plan. :confused::shrug:

Well 88 you been pointing t the guy constantly so nothing will change.

Get some positivity before the lawn mowing marathon begins and have hope in the future!

Well 88 you been pointing t the guy constantly so nothing will change.

Get some positivity before the lawn mowing marathon begins and have hope in the future!

What do u think that post is bright spark?

Clearly been saying a pass result would be 8 wins and 10 would be overachieving imo.

Others are saying that anything under a top 8 finish is a fail and Brown should be made accountable if so.

As for ur POSITIVITY remark.... take a spoonful of it urself, u been bagging a heap of players of late and down right shight talking.

Not a heap, mainly Pete and Chanel and Wardle. Ahh I forgot you want Pete on half a mill for two years.

For mine Brown starts at year one round one 2018. He came here, to his credit, knowing what a load he was under and you have been his biggest bagger for two years.

Not a heap, mainly Pete and Chanel and Wardle. Ahh I forgot you want Pete on half a mill for two years.

For mine Brown starts at year one round one 2018. He came here, to his credit, knowing what a load he was under and you have been his biggest bagger for two years.

Yeah i think Pete has EARNED a 2yr contract around 250k per yr.
Came back here to a shight heap and has been one of the best players on average since he arrived.

Back