Official: Knights sign Aidan Guerra

Discussion in 'Knights Signings, Rumours & Player Movement' started by Billy, Jun 15, 2017.

1. krustykraz

krustykraz Scott Carter

Imo he played alot better this year when he played on an edge.
    he was average when they had him coming off the bench and playing in the middle.

2. Simon Templar

Simon Templar George Mann

Project Manager
    Barge Arse, not sure if him raising to another level or just that he ended the year on an edge where he was more involved in play, when he was at Lock the emphasis was on Defence and covering for others defensive deficiencies.

Professionalism and experience is something which needs to be bought into by the squad, while it is good to have direction from a team mate it means nothing if players think they are better individually than the team.

Having a team functioning as it should does allow a player to perform , within the structures that suit the Game plan, successful teams have specific parameters each player is allowed to operate within, when an individual doesn't adhere to these parameters , disciplined players often show adverse effects of uncertainty.

Brown should have a plan with specific parameters for each position rather than each player, some players are capable of playing multiple positions therefore logically they need to be disciplined enough to operate inside the parameters set for position on the field, often these will dictate how much of an impact they have on a game whether the emphasis is attack or defence , this often alters from the punters perceived expectations for each players week by week performance.

3. Chief Longhorn

Chief Longhorn Darren Meredith

Is this Kenny Powers???????????

4. Simon Templar

Project Manager
    Chief, Had to google him to see if/who/whether I was.

Fortunately I am a Footy tragic and don't even like Baseball and the only Pitcher I have seen was full of Beer, although I see myself as "The Peoples Champion" and "the team Leader" and bear an uncanny resemblance to Danny McBride , I am not he.

Chief Longhorn and mozza like this.
  5. mozza

mozza Game on broheim

^^^^
    La Flama Blanca.

6. Billy

Billy Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Interesting that Guerra had decided to not play for Italy because he wants to settle into Newcastle in time for the start of the pre season.
    Sounds like he is very motivated to start well at a new club.

Tasgirl, Wobbles and Lefty like this.
  7. Simon Templar

Project Manager
    Has already been seen " pounding the bitumen" and carbo loading down the Junction

Lefty and packo like this.