Aidan Guerra

The article says 3 year deal from 2018 but in the box it says he is here until the end of 2021. So which is it?

If he brings his best football he'll be a good signing. If he plays like he has been playing the last couple of years it'll be a bad signing.

Good to get a signing on board but abit of shame it's in a position where we're actually pretty well set rather than a half, prop or centre.

I'm happy with this and hopefully it leads to other signings

I know his form isn't the best and people have their doubts (which I understand) but we desperately need experienced players and Guerra has played 140 games, 10 Origins and has won a Premiership

These are the types of players we need

:newcastle:

Last link says til end of 2020 but others are reporting end of 2021. lets just hope if it is til 2021 that the last year is an option in our favour.

its a 3 yr deal. Happy as with this signing. Now just need a Half, Center/Wing, 2x forwards and ill be happy

I like it. Good experience and even though we've got a good back row this year, 2 quick injuries and we've been very very lean on..
Hopefully gets the ball rolling and a change of scenery does a lot of players a world of good.

On his game he's a better more experienced player than anyone we currently have in his position. With where we are at the moment, it's a good signing imo.

And besides, I'm just happy to finally see an official signing thread instead of just rumours :lol:

Happy with this signing. We need experience. No more back rowers please. 2 props would be great.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

11. Buhrer
12. Guerra
13. Barnett

11. Sione
12. Buhrer
13. Guerra

11. Sione
12. Guerra
13. Barnett

Personally would like to see the first one with Sione back at centre or I'd keep Sione in the second row and use Barnett off the bench. Don't want to see Buhrer playing hooker at all. Thoughts?

Personally would like to see the first one with Sione back at centre or I'd keep Sione in the second row and use Barnett off the bench. Don't want to see Buhrer playing hooker at all. Thoughts?
I can't see Sione going back to centre. have you seen how big he's gotten? Crazy quads... Think he'd be too slow at centre now....

He was moving for his try a few weeks ago. If he shed some kgs and with his defence being a lot better I don't see why he can't play centre. If he isn't a back neither a forward what is he? Orange peeler?

11 Sione
12 Barnett
13 Guerra
14 Buhrer?

Really pickin Sione or Barnett in the 13 over Burher??
C'mon man... i love the club as well, but i love to win more!!

As it stand with info provided...
1 ponga
2 Ross
3 SKD
4 Pete
5 Sione
6 Lamb/Watson
7 Coggar/Maloney
8 D Saifiti
9 Levi
10 J Saifiti
11 Buhrer
12 Barnett
13 Guerra

14 Phythian
15 Ese'ese
16 Starling
17 King

Hopefully we get 2 more prop signings and a gun half

Really pickin Sione or Barnett in the 13 over Burher??
C'mon man... i love the club as well, but i love to win more!!

As it stand with info provided...
1 ponga
2 Ross
3 SKD
4 Pete
5 Sione
6 Lamb/Watson
7 Coggar/Maloney
8 D Saifiti
9 Levi
10 J Saifiti
11 Buhrer
12 Barnett
13 Guerra

14 Phythian
15 Ese'ese
16 Starling
17 King

Hopefully we get 2 more prop signings and a gun half
16 and 17 worry me but otherwise i like.

Back