Off contract options

Discussion in 'Knights Signings, Rumours & Player Movement' started by Thornborough92, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Ethan

Ethan Sean Rudder

And too small at 105 kg we need monsters I say monsters ...

2. Ethan

Ethan Sean Rudder

I agre that Ryan Hall on a 2 year deal might be ok he is a big boy and knows how to score a try or two ...Mortimer wouldn't be too bad as a back up as well ...

3. 88Knight4life

88Knight4life Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Pretty much the same size as Ese'Ese....
    Age says no point, size is fine if the Saf boys are in the team

4. R_A

R_A Clint Newton

Uni Student, Investor, Entrepreneur
    Ever since we signed Brian Carney for a year in 2006 as a stop gap all our ESL signings have been a bit ordinary from memory. I'm sure someone can compile a list.

Excluding the ones that were originally from the NRL then came back.

5. Ethan

Ethan Sean Rudder

We have too many small forwards imo we need at least 1 more monster with agro a Klemmer or Fifita or Kapow. Daniel and Jacob are going to be good players but they just don't seem to have that agro that those 3 have and imo that's what we need .

Frank McWilliams likes this.
  6. danknights

danknights Sean Rudder

When the saf boys stop thinking they will hurt people and just do it. They'll instantly become better players.

7. nunnsy

nunnsy Michael Reid

I feel the same way that they dont want to hurt anyone , in saying that i thought d saf showed good aggression when he played last agsinst the eels. Looking forward to seeing what he brings tonight.

8. 88Knight4life

88Knight4life Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Start making some calls than mate, let browny and Mooney know what you have found for them.

9. Ethan

Ethan Sean Rudder

That's the problem mate hey we need a couple of big aggressive props but there's none to be had at the moment but hopefully by the start of the pre season there will be …

10. krustykraz

krustykraz Sam Stewart

Lefty likes this.
  11. Kurriboy

Kurriboy Todd Bates

Nothing to see here with the salary cap. NRL happy with the state of play and turn a blind eye to the rorting.

It is a bigger issue for them to admit it isn't working and fix it, than to just let it continue under the guise of bringing money to the game and pitiful excuses like players sign with a club for hundreds of thousand less because of a coach etc.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk