NRL Round 2 - Cowboys V Knights - Saturday 16th March 5:30pm Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville

How do you think the Knights will go today?

• 12 + win

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 6 - 11 win

• 1- 5 win

• 1- 5 loss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 - 11 loss

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 12 + loss

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only saw the Game and so couldn't give my normal focus . What did we think of Cartwright? I remember one strong run.

I must be having a seniors moment (at 42yrs old!). For the life of me, I cannot recall Joe Wardle playing for us. Drawing a complete blank.

I must be having a seniors moment (at 42yrs old!). For the life of me, I cannot recall Joe Wardle playing for us. Drawing a complete blank.
From memory he only played a games where he did not make an impact and he returned home.

Yeah, I had to Google him to find out what my brain has completely erased from my memory.
Was signed for 2018 for 3yrs, but got an early release to join us in 2017. Played 17 games. Got homesick. Went back to the UK after one season ... before his initial contact would have started.

And yet I have zero recollection of him being in our colours.

What part of, it's going to take Flanagan '4 weeks not 4 years' is confusing.

Its a long season.

I'd advise people to go take a look at the predictions thread for last season and tell me I didn't nail it. Then take a look at my predictions for this season and tell me they're not already accurate.

Do I think Flanagan is a better coach than AOB. Yes, I do.

Do I think we made an error letting Dom go, yes I do.

Wow, I'm so controversial. I think the problem is that I offer observations that make Knights supporters uncomfortable because they don't want to hear it. In reality, theres nothing controversial about what I'm saying. It's actually stuff you'll hear most people say about our club, love it or hate it.
You can't really come to any conclusions on your season predictions after two games. After all "its a long season"...

Yeah, I had to Google him to find out what my brain has completely erased from my memory.
Was signed for 2018 for 3yrs, but got an early release to join us in 2017. Played 17 games. Got homesick. Went back to the UK after one season ... before his initial contact would have started.

And yet I have zero recollection of him being in our colours.
I had the exact same moment a couple of years ago, someone mentioned him on here and I was like “who the heck is that?!”. Googled him and now I know him from the point of view of having totally forgot him, and having zero memory of him.

Maybe he had one of those Men in Black memory erasers he used on a few people before he got on the plane back to England lol.

He is a guy who played well for Nathan Brown at Hull, so Brown gave him an NRL chance.
To be fair to him, he showed up here very late in the pre-season and injured, so he didn't even get a run in reserve grade till well into the season.
Despite him looking well off the pace and unfit in reserve grade, Brown gave him a handful of games in firsts, where he looked the worst player in our worst ever side.
He was still kicking around in the ESL last year.

Back