Nathan Brown appointed Coach of the Newcastle Knights

Better than contemplating how much of a joke the senior team has been for 10 years.

I get that everyone likes to over hype their own juniors but I don't get the bit to add stuff in that simply isn't true. Like Billy seems to do the last couple weeks where I've called him out on it.

I get that everyone likes to over hype their own juniors but I don't get the bit to add stuff in that simply isn't true. Like Billy seems to do the last couple weeks where I've called him out on it.
Get over yourself.
Stupid boy.

Cowboyman may I ask why you feel need to be on a knights forum? Yes you are welcome but i just don't understand your interest

Get over yourself.
Stupid boy.

Why lie?

- - - Updated - - -

Cowboyman may I ask why you feel need to be on a knights forum? Yes you are welcome but i just don't understand your interest

Grew up in the hunter and a Knights fan. Still have interest in the side. Plus have played with and against some of the players to come through these last 5 years.

Oh ffs.
Yes, it was Carlos who made the NYC team of the year. I got them mixed up.
I hope you can now find enough peace to move on with your life.

ease up mate, if you cant handle being called out when your wrong then maybe the internet is not the place for.
and fwiw i was geniunely curious as to whether or not he did, as you seem to be on the ball when it comes to younger players coming through.

im glad i got that off my chest and can now move on with my life :D

Bike was wrong About a junior? Oh the horror. Next this you know rugh will get a stat wrong

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Yep. Last yeat rhugh89 thought he had made an error .. and he hadn't. That is the closest yet as his stats are spot on.

Back