Michael Jennings

Discussion in 'Knights Signings, Rumours & Player Movement' started by Beaumont, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles Ben Rogers

That'd give us a phenomenal backline: Ponga, Ross, Semi, Moga, SKD would compete with any side.

However, given that Semi would no doubt prefer to play for the Eels it would take a monster offer to get him here. The other consideration is that centre is typically one of the lowest paid positions.
    But, Semi isn't your average centre and is probably the only one that could justify that pay packet.

Guess it comes down to a tug-of-war between France, loyalty and the almighty dollar.

2. Ethan

Ethan Darren Albert

People keep saying Semi would only want to play for Parra... but why...he left for money if he was that loyal he would have stayed , I think if we offer him a bit more than them he will snap it up ...Also if he plays centre for us I think I would have SKD outside him just for that bit more experience ...

3. Kurriboy

Kurriboy Brock Mueller

Same. I believe semi has said he has to look after his family and make the money where he can

If we can come in above parra then we have a good chance of nabbing him. More so if we have a competitive team.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Ethan likes this.