Korbin Sims Soccer Mom?

Discussion in 'General Rugby League' started by Lord of the Skraelings, Mar 3, 2017.

1. 88Knight4life

88Knight4life Matthew Gidley

Its like a dishwasher output 2.0lt means 2.0 litre engine
    My new model has a 3lt 3 litre engine.

Now back to the sink woman :giggle:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  2. Tasgirl

Tasgirl Tasgirl

self funded redundant

Hmmmfff....bloody men...strange creatures.:p

member 2299, listo and 88Knight4life like this.
  3. listo

listo Logan Campbell

I've just traded a Triton in, which was the worst car I've ever owned. I took it to the Cape last year with a mate & his Rok.
    His fuel consumption was unreal under the load he had & it had good low down grunt. Mine on the other hand was rubbish.
    There was a fair bit of banter about my bitsashittie not being good enough to wipe the roks arse & I was agreeing.
    Then we hit the dirt... while I rode in air conditioned comfort, he sweated his ring gear out when the dust killed his aircon. He scraped & bent things on the Tele Track & the electrics kept on failing.
    Mine never faultered & handled the tracks well, which surprised me too.
    All in all, I think they'd be great if they built a good car around the drive train & maybe they have with the new one.
    I just wasn't impressed with the way it fell apart as soon as asked to do some work

4. member 2299

member 2299 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Retired
    Which team do these Tritons play for Tasgirl.

Tasgirl and I will get this to your missus 88. Hot tongue and cold shoulder for the next month bucko!

Tasgirl and 88Knight4life like this.
  5. 88Knight4life

My old model had a 3inch lift kit and 10k of other mods from updraged bash plates to full under body noise spray due to the 37inch muddies.

The new one seems to be a step forward in every way... tho being so long ill be doing the lift and bash plates again...

I rate the mitsi 4x4s highly misses has a pajaro vrx and its a beauty.. bit weak on power but great 4x4

6. 88Knight4life

So nothing will change then :cheer:

7. listo

listo Logan Campbell

Funny thing 88, when I first made that statement, I thought someone would have a lap at me for it & for some reason, you were the first to come to mind :lol:

Sorry Lord for hijacking your thread, this is meant to be about girls stuff, not blokes