Knights supporters gear sizing

Nuke

Darius Boyd
Hi all
Living in Perth, as I do, it makes it hard to pop into the Knights supporters store, so my purchases have to be online.

Can anyone tell me how Classic's sizing compares to O'Neill's?

I know I needed to get a couple of sizes larger when getting O'Neill's gear the past few years, so thought I'd consult those who may have bought Knights clothing this season.

Let me know!
Thanks everyone.

I went from Medium to Large. Gained a few kgs over the years but not a lot of growing left in me. Definitely smarter to go one bigger.

Hi all
Living in Perth, as I do, it makes it hard to pop into the Knights supporters store, so my purchases have to be online.

Can anyone tell me how Classic's sizing compares to O'Neill's?

I know I needed to get a couple of sizes larger when getting O'Neill's gear the past few years, so thought I'd consult those who may have bought Knights clothing this season.

Let me know!
Thanks everyone.
Rebel sports has a sizing thing on their website asks for weight height few other things what kinda fit you want etc

Thanks guys.
When I stated that I needed to go up a couple of sizes a few years back, it's not because I've 'grown' a bit. It's purely because, in my experience, a medium in other manufacturers equalled an XL in O'Neills sizing.

I was just wondering if I am a medium for Classic, or I needed to go L / XL / 2XL, ect.

I don't want to order something, only to find it's wayyy too small or big.

I got a medium O’Neills jersey in their first year producing stuff for us, and it was really tight - it almost seemed like player fit.

Got another medium jersey the next year (the 2001 tribute jersey) and it was much more like a normal fitting league top.

The 2001 top is my go to now, sadly I’ve grown a bit outwards since I first got the tighter fitting one. 😂

Back