Knights Injury and Suspension Updates

Discussion in 'Newcastle Knights Discussion' started by rhugh89, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Billy

Billy Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

If he is good to go in a couple of weeks and he was able to play without showing any lack of movement, it must not have been a major ligament.
    There are literally dozens of ligaments in the feet and ankles, some of them pretty important, and some not.
    It sounds like pain was the issue - not any restriction of movement or anything - he was still running and stepping as good as anyone.

2. Lord of the Skraelings

Lord of the Skraelings Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Chairman of Marathon Stadium Forums.
    Maybe mate, just don't want to burn him out too quickly, been a long season for him and no doubt will be a longer one next year for him.

3. Joshhh

Joshhh OnARampageFuelledByGod

They'll all be long for him from now on with rep selections & finals games if we intend on becoming successful.

4. Lord of the Skraelings

Lord of the Skraelings Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Chairman of Marathon Stadium Forums.
    True dat. First season of first grade and just played back end of season injured though.

5. Still_Nutty

Still_Nutty Kade Snowden

https://www.newcastleknights.com.au...-the-latest-on-moga-griffin-saifiti-and-ross/

Good overall update from Tony re where Tautau, Slade, Jacob and Ross are at and how they are progressing/what stage they are at...

Tautau sounds really positive, Slade has a long way to go but I'd never right off his toughness...but if he does get back on the field it won't be in 2019 for mine, bit of a worry that they think there is a bit of possible underlying nerve damage for Jacob and Ross is going under the knife to see if they can fix some of his underlying groin/pelvis issues