Jarrod Mullens Compilation

Dan_Knights_Supporter

Brian Quinton
Personally i would love to see a 2009 version of the Jarrod Mullens Compilation on Youtube!

Who makes those movies, that Jarrod Mullens Compilation is awesome!

And we need another Vuna compilation, that really good one a while ago must of got deleted because i cant find it anywhere on youtube.

Personally i would love to see a 2009 version of the Jarrod Mullens Compilation on Youtube!

Who makes those movies, that Jarrod Mullens Compilation is awesome!

That'd be me. I will make a Mullen vid again. He is our leading try scorer and was on the end of some crackers this season.

And we need another Vuna compilation, that really good one a while ago must of got deleted because i cant find it anywhere on youtube.

Yep, can make an 07-09 compilation. But the old footage is on my other laptop which is hell slow so I'l try and transfer it over if not il have to re-download.

The other vid you talking about went down coz I deleted the account.

looking at mullen in the 05 Cowboys game, how much has he bulked up :lol:

I know right, I was thinking that the other day. How little he looks back then, like Daniel Mortimer is now.

I love the Mullo compilations and I hope you do another one. Thankyou so much for taking time out of your life to make something that everyone can enjoy.

I love the Mullo compilations and I hope you do another one. Thankyou so much for taking time out of your life to make something that everyone can enjoy.

Agreed, my favourite one was the Pato one with the Shinedown song but I can't find it on youtube?

Was deleted when the account got suspended. The song was called 'I dare you'

I could make another one but I reckon Pato is in for a great year so maybe I might wait.

Are you making more Knights Videos at the end of the 2010 season??????? I so, thanks.

Knight-no-7 & AussieKnight, dont get angry with me, i was only wondering, ok. I might've been abit too keen at the start so sorry. :)

Back