Israel Folau

Discussion in 'Knights Signings, Rumours & Player Movement' started by R_A, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Billy

Billy Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Obviously none of you heathens went to Sunday school (it's funny how every kid went to Sunday school till about 1970, then no one went to Sunday school).

Everyone can go the heaven. All you need to do is repent your sins - the catch is, you really have to mean it - and the best way to prove that is to give a lot of money to the church.

Christianity is a get out of hell free card. Technically, it's as simple as "giving your heart to Jesus" and all that **** you've done is past history.

Edogmilly and Joshhh like this.
  2. Quinny

Quinny Daniel Quinn

Student
    Hard pass on throwing any money at Folau his nowhere near the player people think he is and wants way more money than his worth. Plus in Gagai and Boyd we have had too many players that play their three best games of the year for Queensland and are only half that player for us.

3. Ethan

Ethan Mark Hughes

That's funny because the entire world of rugby and league think Folau is a superstar and i would take Izzy over Boyd and Gagai together ...

4. Frank McWilliams

Frank McWilliams Todd Bates

Sorry but here it is, you are already in hell why do you think you support the Knights, someone should have told you.

member 2299, Joshhh and packo like this.
  5. packo

packo :) (:

Government
    Union is gay, that’s why he wants out hey.

6. Frank McWilliams

Frank McWilliams Todd Bates

Think we are making far too much of gay, union, NRL, everyone is entitled to opinion, like all on here,
    Bottom line is Hell is loosing every week and Heaven is winning every week and really nothing else matters

7. packo

packo :) (:

Government
    He’s livin on a prayer.

8. Chief Longhorn

Chief Longhorn John Schuster

9. Jaybro

Jaybro Shane Mackley

I had a theory Folau would end up at the Warriors when RTS went to the All Blacks because his Wife is the Kiwi netballer

I'd presume She lives in NZ ??

Even though RTS stayed I still think he could end up there but unlikely now.

You'd think Brisbane are the favourites or even maybe Parra, he has a lot of mates there.