Griffin and Ese’Ese selected for NZ

Levi's service out of dummy half is much sharper. However no two ways at the moment Slade is the better player, wether or not Levi ever gets the chance to make a fist of it again is another matter.

Not true.
Griffin has very little vision and playmaking ability. He is very predictable because he doesn't read the play.
Levi is always scheming away and looking for someone not marking correctly or out of place and looking to exploit that.
In his time in reserve grade he was getting try assists nearly every game - 7 try assists and 6 line break assists in 7 games. He now has 2 try assists and 2 line break assists in firstgrade this year.
Griffin has 1 try assist and 1 linebreak assist in 15 games.
Levi is far more likely to throw a cut out pass or switch the play and do something unexpected as well.
Griffin is the better defender, although Levi is also very good.
Griffin has the bigger motor and is a better utility.
Levi is the better dummy half in every aspect of dummy half play.

This is correct!

They’ve worked well in rotation for the last few weeks.

Griffin has been excellent for us, tries his arse of each and every week. He’s well and truely exceeded the expectations I had of him and throughly deserves the NZ jersey.

Levi is very good aswell and is at his best coming of the bench using his running game and having an impact. I’m stoked that we have both of them in our 17 to be honest.

They’ve worked well in rotation for the last few weeks.

Griffin has been excellent for us, tries his arse of each and every week. He’s well and truely exceeded the expectations I had of him and throughly deserves the NZ jersey.

Levi is very good aswell and is at his best coming of the bench using his running game and having an impact. I’m stoked that we have both of them in our 17 to be honest.
Yes.
They are different players, but both add a lot to our 17.

Well each to his own opinion but if I could only take one I know which one it would be and sorry to say that's not Levi...

Back