Got the wrong time?

had trouble logging in the last few days

anyone else?

Nah, not at all... do you 'remember me' or Logout? Sometimes if ever, at school or something I log in, I have to log in again. Max is about twice though and I am sweet.

i have found the site to be running a bit slow but thats about all that im having troubles with

Could be your plan and not the forum :razz:

When I go over the cap, this forum slows right down for me.

I haven't had any troubles but my time has been out for about 3 weeks it was an hour fast I thought daylight savings would fix it but its still an hour fast and I'm on +10 with DS correction, any thoughts?

I never changed anything either, should be automatic.

And i havnt had any logging in problems either, dont know what you guys are on about :p

I think some things have been thrown out by the earlier than usual daylight savings in Aus, haven't they? Doesn't explain why it would work for one user and not another, though, that makes no sense!

Those with the wrong time (most likely one hour back) go to:

UserCP > Edit Options. Then like below, select 'Automatically detect DST'

18455310bo1.jpg

Those with the wrong time (most likely one hour back) go to:

UserCP > Edit Options. Then like below, select 'Automatically detect DST'

18455310bo1.jpg

Thats what I had originally which left me an hour in front so the only way to fix it is to turn daylight savings off at +11 hours so I don't know why, its weird but as long as it says the right time I don't care if I'm in Soloman Islands or whatever lol.

Back