Confirmed: Wayne Bennett signs 4 year deal with Knights

don't know if its been mentioned on here but some members of this forum have been quoted in todays telegraph :) on page 76
alicia,jekk etc and mentions marathon stadium :D

Hey, just throwing this out there, could you imagine if we won it this year ? Would this be an anti climax ? It would almost defeat the purpose of signing Wayne lol.

Click on "Go Advanced" then add the image from your documents as an attachment. Might need to compress the file though as scanned files usually are 1mb+.

IMG.jpg

:lol: definitely the hunter edition and Jekk... so polite :p

Haaahahhaha that's hilarious. I wrote that like two days before he signed tho and sounds like I'm a huge downer but I was just trying to ease the over the top-ness of it all hahaha. :lol:

Haaahahhaha that's hilarious. I wrote that like two days before he signed tho and sounds like I'm a huge downer but I was just trying to ease the over the top-ness of it all hahaha. :lol:

:lol: I know... I don't even think I said that exact thing as I was quoted either.

Ah well... Hi DT! If you followed this thread two weeks ago you could have had the scoop on Bennett much earlier.

;) And thankyou for mentioning us!

Back