Australia vs NZ, Sunday October 16th

We're you wearing the Heritage jersey today Bigdan?

I dunno haha, should of but I'm pretty shy myself.

Indeed I was! I ended up buying a Kangaroos jersey, and as soon as I got to my seat, I made bay 50 sick with the sight of my stomach as I changed shirts. :lol::lol:

I was pretty much over the other side of the ground, would have had to have a loudspeaker with me!!!

You lot will just have to put all your shyness and arrange a ms meetup next year - I'll pxt you a photo of me watching tv from NZ and it'll be like I'm there too.

You've got me on Twitter, all you've gotta do is DM me and I would've come over.

I'm keen for a meet up, having my p's and now a car will make it so much easier too.

If we have a game at Gosford next season, do it then.

I like that idea, but it's gotta be a bit more organised than last time! :lol::lol:

I'm keen for a meet up, having my p's and now a car will make it so much easier too.

If we have a game at Gosford next season, do it then.

Nice, now someone actually organise the thing, or we'll end up with everyone at the ground and not meeting again.

Indeed I was! I ended up buying a Kangaroos jersey, and as soon as I got to my seat, I made bay 50 sick with the sight of my stomach as I changed shirts. :lol::lol:

Gee Dan, we warned you not to do that at the Awards last week!!! :lol:

Yep it was definately you then, I was right behind you in the line, ended up buying one myself, can't really go past a $100 jersey. I was the really tall one, had a puma shirt on and a nike bag.

Nice, now someone actually organise the thing, or we'll end up with everyone at the ground and not meeting again.

We need someone that knows a lot of people on here to organise it, easier to get in contact ect. If we got one at Gosford, it would be easier for our Sydney and Newy members to make it.

How good was the mexican wave for the people that went, lasted about 15 minutes! Also, sat down with the Roo crew, confetti was thrown aswell, had a blast!

Added after 5 minutes:
That Mexican wave was awesome, better then the cricket where the snobby *****s in the Members Stand won't have a bar of it.
The atmosphere was amazing particuarly in the 1st half.
The Kangaroos were amazing to watch live pretty much everything came off, Thurston and Lockyer had it all over the Kiwis.
Thaiday, Gallen and Smith were excellent aswell.

That Mexican wave was awesome, better then the cricket where the snobby *****s in the Members Stand won't have a bar of it.
The atmosphere was amazing particuarly in the 1st half.
The Kangaroos were amazing to watch live pretty much everything came off, Thurston and Lockyer had it all over the Kiwis.
Thaiday, Gallen and Smith were excellent aswell.

Was great, then people started chucking rubbish up in the air when it got round to them on it

Also, did anyone else happen to wait behind after the game when the Aussie boys came out and signed stuff? :lol:

The Mexican wave sounds like the one at Eden Park last year for the England-PNG, NZ-Aus double header. Except most of the crowd was so wasted they started throwing stuff onto the field too! It was heaps of fun haha.

Mind you, we were lucky because we had a low roof in the part of the ground we were sitting in - in the bits with no roof they would have got soaked and possibly bruised from all the stuff getting thrown up! :lol:

Exactly!

But I had a good excuse! :lol:

Yep it was definately you then, I was right behind you in the line, ended up buying one myself, can't really go past a $100 jersey. I was the really tall one, had a puma shirt on and a nike bag.

Ahhhh...not ringing a bell, but true, can't go past a $100 jersey, esp. when it's a jersey you don't have!

As for the game...it seems that the Kiwis didn't really get into it today, but we really should've scored more. A lot of silly errors, esp. in the second half where there was a few passages where both teams dropped the ball repeatedly.

Added after 9 minutes:

We need someone that knows a lot of people on here to organise it, easier to get in contact ect. If we got one at Gosford, it would be easier for our Sydney and Newy members to make it.

Gosford would be a good one, a Sydney one would be cool.

How good was the mexican wave for the people that went, lasted about 15 minutes! Also, sat down with the Roo crew, confetti was thrown aswell, had a blast!

Added after 5 minutes:

Maybe its me - but I was sick of it after the first 2-3 times. :lol: I started sticking my finger up...:badgrin:

Was great, then people started chucking rubbish up in the air when it got round to them on it

Also, did anyone else happen to wait behind after the game when the Aussie boys came out and signed stuff? :lol:

I saw the lap of honour, then walked back to the Tennis Club to drive home. BTW - I intend to vent my spleen about the shocking state of parking...

Last edited:
Gosford would be better easily, transport shouldn't be too bad with trains running all the time.

Yeah not a bad game, 1st half was down the southern end standing, 2nd half was seating in that roo crew cause I wanted to sit down & watch it. Have to admit for a supporters group they weren't very vocal, more chants were done down the south end. Then for the last 5 sat on the hill down the southern end. Great we broke the attendance record. As for that mexican wave wow was pretty crazy, thought they were banned though.

I was at the game, Northern end in the seats right near the fence, there was a bunch of shirtless Kiwi's further down and where I was we all tried to make as much noise as we could to out cheer them, mine & -GG- 's sign got on T.V for like 2 seconds it was bright yellow, then I got Anthony Watmough, Daly Cherry-Evans and Robbie Farah's signature on my footy. Best game I've been to so far, so packed though. I got there 1 hour before the gates opened and me & my mate were the first 2 general public people in the stadium hahah.

Back