Aaron Woods

Discussion in 'Knights Signings, Rumours & Player Movement' started by rhugh89, May 26, 2018.

1. Jaybro

Jaybro Shane Mackley

From a distance which is where I'm viewing from, Foran's heart ain't in it and he's probably happy to give it away if he can get a $4M payout, His back and hamstring issues probably stem from poor training and preparation.

Most people who have bad lower back issues will know that it mostly stems from tight hamstrings and calf muscles. I myself suffer from this and it gets worse when I don't stretch my hammys and calves often enough.

Obviously I'm not a doctor and I don't know the actual situation with Foran, but as I said I have lower back issues and if Foran has lower back issues and hamstring issues ( which is confirmed ) that's what I'd say it would be.

Unless he has some rare type of injury to his lower back I can't see him being medically retired.

2. Wobbles

Wobbles Mike McLean

I'd be arguing that the Dogs knew about these issues at the time he was signed and accepted the risk.

Committing such a big chunk of the cap at a player of questionable health expecting to get special dispensation in cap relief if it doesn't play out is naive.

If he isn't fit enough to keep playing that's their problem and they should just **** it up.

It'd be different if it was a new condition, think of Rory's injury last preseason.

3. Kurriboy

Kurriboy Todd Bates

Total BS they are trying to medically retire Foran, not a new condition and they new he had no heart when they hired him.

Re Woods, the Knights have made it very clear a player has to want to come here before making any discussion around dollars happen. Woods from reports has said he is not interested so end of story.

We aren't going to chase a player that told us he wasn't interested.

4. Wobbles

Wobbles Mike McLean

Yep, looks like Woods is off to the Sharks, possibly before June 30, so close the book on this one...

5. Jaybro

Jaybro Shane Mackley

Mbye confirmed to play his last game for Bulldogs this weekend, also a rumour Farah might head back to Tigers !!!!

Mbye and Farah will help their attack big time.

6. Ethan

Ethan Sean Rudder

I just read that if Mbye goes that could help the Dogs keep Woods