2018 NRL Predictions

Forgive me Kenny i thought that post with the Roosters, Dragons, Eels at the top was in jest surely!

Haha i know i know. The Dragons will start really well and surprise a few teams, just like they did last year, only they now have Hunt and Graham, two massive additions. Their squad is building towards something and Dufty at rhe back is a perfect fit for their team. They'll get close

And the Eels have some of the sharpest play-makers and athlete's in the comp. Hayne will have a big year in the centres. Eels will get very close to the GF if not make it

Roosters have arguably the best squad on paper. Their backline is as good as any rep backline in the last few years

That would be the Hayne that is getting beaten by his coach in fitness drills?

My prediction is he stinks up the joint.

My prediction is his team makes him look better than he is and he just does his job. Then we hear from the commentators about how it’s gre to see Hayne happy again enjoying his footy. Hope you’re right but

My prediction is his team makes him look better than he is and he just does his job. Then we hear from the commentators about how it’s gre to see Hayne happy again enjoying his footy. Hope you’re right but

If I see him impersonating a plane in a self-gratifying show of douche-baggery this year I'll literally spew.

His new persona should be the Hayne-migrane, or the Hayne-slain, where his teammates lynch him on the goalposts after he costs them a win.

He will pull through for Parra dw about that

He is world class

Once he feels the love from the fans he will go next level. He's the best player in that team

If I see him impersonating a plane in a self-gratifying show of douche-baggery this year I'll literally spew.

His new persona should be the Hayne-migrane, or the Hayne-slain, where his teammates lynch him on the goalposts after he costs them a win.

Hahahaha

He will pull through for Parra dw about that

He is world class

Once he feels the love from the fans he will go next level. He's the best player in that team

Mite of been 3yrs ago, but his average now.
Yes he mite have 3 or 4 great games at centre but i'd think Normam is the guy now

Haha i know i know. The Dragons will start really well and surprise a few teams, just like they did last year, only they now have Hunt and Graham, two massive additions. Their squad is building towards something and Dufty at rhe back is a perfect fit for their team. They'll get close

And the Eels have some of the sharpest play-makers and athlete's in the comp. Hayne will have a big year in the centres. Eels will get very close to the GF if not make it

Roosters have arguably the best squad on paper. Their backline is as good as any rep backline in the last few years

Agree completely.

Kearney is a popular choice for first sacked coach. While I think the Warriors should find a better coach, it would really surprise me if they sacked him, that club is crying out for a bit of stability. Another coach sacking & roster overhaul will really drive the club & fans into the ground. I think all coaches will make it through from either stability reasons or having a good form patch at some point throughout the year to trick their boards into keeping them on for 2019.

1. Cowboys
2. Storm
3. Roosters
4. Parra
5. Broncos
6. Dragons
7. Panthers
8. Sharks
9. Canberra
10. Knights
11. Dogs
12. Souths
13. Manly
14. Tigers
15. Titans
16. Warriors

Origin 2-1 Qld. Dally M Thurston. G/F Cowboys v Storm (Cowboys win). Clive C Medal Taunaloa
Spoon Warriors. First coach sacked.. if any Kearney. Top try scorer French

Mite of been 3yrs ago, but his average now.
Yes he mite have 3 or 4 great games at centre but i'd think Normam is the guy now

Yeah fair call actually. Norman is the man. And you're not wrong about Hayne, that is if all remains as it has been since he returned from the US.

My thinking is that if he really wants to he can be close to the player he once was. And all the has to do is get close and he will be a hell of an asset for Parra. Personally, i believe in big achievers like Hayne. And i reckon returning to Parra means more to him than people recognise.

Add it to my predictions. He will have a huge year. The fat bastard just needs to lose some weight first lol

1.Roosters
2. Cowboys
3.Dragons
4. Storm
5. Penrith
6. Knights
7. Parra
8. Sharks
9. Broncos
10. Bulldogs
11. Titans
12. Raiders
13. Manly
14. Bunnies
15. Warriors
16. Tigers

GF Cowboys/Panthers. Panthers win.
Clive Churchill medal Maloney.
Dally M Cleary

Can't see the Dragons making the 8 to be honest. Hunt is obviously a massive upgrade on McCrone. Not sure about Graham though, injuries and his age are catching up to him. Dugan and Thompson are big losses as well.

They overachieved big time early in 2017 but finished terribly. Widdop, Vaughan, McInnes and De Belin all had career best seasons, if they aren't at the same level in 2018 then the Dragons will be in big trouble. They also have a terrible coach which won't help them at all.

ALL OF THAT ^

Hunt with the pressure of the big money contact and drags faithful expecting miracles likely to fall apart.

This is a team that should have lost twice to our rabble and won 3 or 4 of their last 12. They are going to have to be plenty better just to sneak into the 8, and swapping packer/duges/Thompson out isn't that much of a jump.

Back