2018 Knights Captain?

Discussion in 'Knights Signings, Rumours & Player Movement' started by krustykraz, Oct 28, 2017.

1. mozza

mozza Game on broheim

Was a bigger threat in just about every attacking aspect than Buhrer. Runs a good line, decent offload and obviously one of the fastest backrowers going around. Barnett was on par but missed a fair bit of footy (as did Buhrer).

2. Joshhh

Joshhh OnARampageFuelledByGod

I thought he had good games scattered throughout the season, but overall was disappointing compared to what we saw at the back end of 2016. Looked like he was ready to have a breakout season. For me, his game wouldn't even be a huge concern if he didn't get concussed so many times. His form can get better with age, experience, better players, more or less weight. But the concussions are something that needs to be fixed quick smart or he'll be an even bigger scapegoat for the fans than now but more importantly his career might be over.

3. Lord of the Skraelings

Lord of the Skraelings Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

modern burlesque dancer
    That's if his cleared to play.

4. Billy

Billy Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

We have so many forward options next year I wouldn't say any of them are 100% certain starters next year - especially since Dan and Barnett are both getting over surgery for most of the off season and in some doubt for round 1.