2017 NSW Cup

I think the rule is you can't play NRL after playing reserve grade, but not vice versa.
That doesn't make sense, would make more sense the other way round. Can't believe you can play 1sts and then play reserves, of course can't happen when all grades play on same day. Don't believe it should happen.

I think the rule is you can't play NRL after playing reserve grade, but not vice versa.
There's been plenty of occasions where players have been pulled during a reserve grade game and played first grade straight after, Tyler Randell's debut was one

Warriors beat wenty today, so next week us vs wenty will either see us in the finals or fighting to beat the Roos in rd25 to maybe make it

Be interesting to see who we can use in the finals.
Sam Stone has played 3 or 4 games in reserves recently. We should be able to use him.
Fitz spent 3/4 of the season in reserves - he should be right.
Josh King would be very handy, but I think he would be very line ball.

If they make it, stone and fitsy will be a great boost!! Kings played more nrl then cup so id say his out.
If Starling becomes fit he mite get a run tho and same with Pauli

forgot about Pauli. He is due back round 26, so the reserve grade finals might be his only chance to earn a contract. He should be giving it all he has.

I hope Hughes makes it back for the finals.
It's pretty simple. We win this week and we make the finals. We lose this week and we have to beat Wyong at Morry Breen oval and a couple of other sides have to lose - so we are 100 to 1 to make it.
It might come down to if Pearsall is fit, or if Tom Starling can play 80 minutes, because I have no faith in Joey Morris getting us home. He was a good prospect last year, but he has had very few opportunities this year and I think he is off the pace.

Back