2017 Knights Memberships

Discussion in 'Newcastle Knights Discussion' started by Kurriboy, Sep 21, 2016.

1. danknights

danknights Clint Newton

It's a joke really. I also told them to jam it nicely and got a sub standard reply. Obviously our membership means sweet fa to the board.

2. Matty23

Matty23 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Retail
    Signed up for a membership for the first time today! Ended up getting the new 30th Year one as I don't get to as many games as I'd like.

3. Jekk

Jekk Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Staff Member Admin

Baublier
    I went down to the store to renew yesterday and it was shut! I vaguely remembered this change happening mid year but every renewal period the shop was always full of people renewing and talking about renewing. Seems like a dumb idea to me.

4. Still_Nutty

Still_Nutty Adam Cuthbertson

I was already going to renew as a roll over but I wanted to change my package - had a family 2 adults 1 kid and wanted to get a full family pack for my niece to attend...didn't realise but they had changed the pricing structure this year so that my price for last year remained for this year ($365) and I got my niece's seat for free. I started my corro via email and got a phone call back within half an hour to discuss what I wanted to do and they couldn't be more helpful on the phone because we needed to relocate with the extra seat.

As frustrating as this year has been, I was happier to follow them this year than my experience from the past 2 years under Bennett and then Stone...at least this year I saw some effort and passion again out on the field and not most of the players just going through the motions to collect a pay cheque like they were in 2015. It will be a long haul but I am more enthused now with Brown and Mooney showing we have some people who are building the foundations of a competitive club for the medium to longer term and I'm happy to go along for the ride (for now anyway:))

5. rhugh89

rhugh89 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Knights are 7000 strong

Mon 17th October, 04:46PM
    [FONT=&amp]
    With four and a half months to go until the 2017 season kicks off, the Newcastle Knights is pleased to announce the milestone of 7000 Members for the Club’s 30th year has already been reached.

This achievement has been made one month earlier than it was last year, and the Club would like to thank those who have renewed ahead of 2017.

New Memberships will be on sale from Thursday November 3, and the Club encourages all fans and supporters to get onboard and show their support with a Membership.

Prices start at just $30 with the 30th Year Membership, which includes such benefits as a discount on match day tickets and merchandise at the Club Shop, free general admission entry into our inaugural Knights Race Day on November 19 and free entry to Member events throughout 2017.

For those who can make it to every game, the Steel Unreserved Membership is the cheapest in town at just $12.50 per game, and provides the option of sitting in unreserved seating in the Andrew Johns Stand.

You can purchase or renew online via your MyKNIGHTS account, over the phone on 1300 465 644 or at the Club Shop.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2016/10/17/knights_are_7000_str.html

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

6. member 2299

member 2299 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Retired
    I wonder how much motivation is in the office for anything positive with 'divestment' allegedly coming up. Not a great thing for job security.

7. Joshhh

Joshhh OnARampageFuelledByGod

Saw this on Instagram the other day:

[​IMG]

Wonder if it's a teaser of our 2017 jersey for the 30th anniversary? Would be great to wear that jersey for a whole season.

8. Matty23

Retail
    Gotta give it to the fans for reaching 7000 quicker than last year especially after our worst year in history. I happily bought myself my first membership so I'm pretty stoked.

9. danknights

danknights Clint Newton

I haven't renewed yet. I'll wait a little longer. I'm broke man! A family is hard too feed on beggars wages haha.

10. Steven

Steven Rodney Howe

Already five seasons later. We were just talking about Wayne Bennett joining us in 2012 for our Knights 25th Anniversary and getting the memberships. Now we are celebrating our 30th Anniversary.

11. member 2299

member 2299 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

Retired
    Hey Dan. Where is our mate 88? Surely that no Bird no me was a jest?

12. danknights

danknights Clint Newton

Yeah good question member. I was only just thinking about 88 the other day wondering where he was. I do remember him saying something along the lines of he had a big quota to do at huntlee so unsure if he's doing that. Is say the g Bird thing is a jest. He can't stay away. Maybe because it's off season?

13. Jekk

Jekk Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Staff Member Admin

Baublier
    We can only hope as the vertical stripes jersey has forever been spoiled in my mind :rolleyes:

14. rhugh89

Knights thank 9,000 Members

Tue 6th December, 12:04PM
    [FONT=&amp]
    The nib Newastle Knights has reached the 9,000 Members milestone, almost two months earlier than in last year’s campaign.

With more than three months to go until the 2017 season kicks off, next year is looking promising for the Club as supporters of the red and blue continue to show their loyalty.

The Club would like to thank those who have renewed or signed up for a new Membership.

Prices start at just $30 with the 30th year Membership, which includes such benefits as a your own patch of Sacred Ground, discounts on match day tickets and merchandise at the Club Shop and free entry to Member events throughout 2017.

For those who can make it to every game, the Steel Unreserved Membership is the cheapest in town at just $12.50 per game, and provides the option of sitting in unreserved seating in the Andrew Johns Stand and the Western Grand Stand.

You can purchase online via your MyKNIGHTS account, over the phone on 1300 465 644 or at the Club Shop.

http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2016/12/06/knights_thank_9_000_.html

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

15. mozza

mozza Game on broheim

Great effort from our fan base. We have the most loyal fans in the competition without a doubt.

16. Matty23

Retail
    To have made it to 9,000 quicker than last year is an achievement in itself. Well done to the fans and also the club for allowing us to get more involved.

17. 88Knight4life

88Knight4life Matthew Johns

Its helps when Mc jones brought 500 and so did NIB so thats an extra 1000 alone.

Fantastic support by to great local built companies in the clubs hardest hours.

18. josh2010

josh2010 Up The Knights!!!!! Staff Member Moderator

Got my pack yesterday! Just got to wait for my Jersey i pre ordered! Hoping it gets here before xmas!

19. rhugh89

@Hunterstelvis just moved the link for the tally of 2017 memberships you posted to this thread

Thanks for the update too mate :)

NRL Club Membership Tally

[TABLE="width: 450"]

South Sydney Rabbitohs

Brisbane Broncos

Parramatta Eels

Melbourne Storm

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

St. George Illawarra Dragons

Canberra Raiders

Wests Tigers

Sydney Roosters

New Zealand Warriors

North Queensland Cowboys

Cronulla Sharks

Newcastle Knights

Manly Sea Eagles

Penrith Panthers

Gold Coast Titans
    [/TABLE]

*Membership tally was taken as of January 11, 2017

http://www.zerotackle.com/south-sydney-lead-nrl-membership-race-24875/

20. Steven

Steven Rodney Howe

I'm happy where we are at (Two wooden spoons in the past two seasons) keep it up and lets reach 10,000 members by end of this month!