10. D safiti
11. Buhrer
12. Barnett
13. Sione
14. Hodkinson/Kosjaysyn
15. J safiti
16. Mataora,Sims
17. Pauli pauli, agnatius passi

Put gags in a decent squad and watch him earn his contract. Take 2013 or origin for example. Last year he was an outside back in a very poor team I'm not sure what is expected from him, he did as much as he could and definitely wasn't bad.
I know when we lose we feel we have to blame someone, but nobody in the team was at fault, we were a nsw cup team playing in the NRL
Gags would probably kill it in a good team, so would korbin. But we need guys who will consistently play well for us

We need leaders ...Not followers that need to be led into playing well . if Gags needs a good team around him to play well then get rid of him because he is not what we need right now , we need leaders and the same goes for Korbin ...I would Pay Graham easily twice what we pay Korbin and think we got the better end of the deal with what Graham brings to the team.

1 Ponga
2 Sio
3 Cory Denniss
4 Joe Wardle
5 Ross
6 Lamb/Mullen
7 Hodko/Cogger
8 Dan Saifiti
9 Levi/Kosty
10 Jake Saifiti
11 Sione
12 Buhrer
13 King

14 Pat Mat
15 Chanel

For 2018

1 Holmes
2 Dennis
3 Bird
4 Pythian
5 Ross
6 Ponga
7 Lamb
8 D Saifiti
9 Levi
10 J Saifiti
11 Sione
12 PauliPauli
13 Barnett

14 Kosty
15 Buhrer
16 Sam Stone
17 Viko Puliuvea

Oh geez I hope not, a lot of you guys forget how good hodkinson and Mullen truely are, one poor season in a terrible side and all of a sudden not good enough for 2018. They need to be our halves not lamb

Oh geez I hope not, a lot of you guys forget how good hodkinson and Mullen truely are, one poor season in a terrible side and all of a sudden not good enough for 2018. They need to be our halves not lamb

1 more long term injury & Mullen is done. Hodko I still think would be decent in a good team like he had at the Bulldogs, but I do think by 2018, Lamb & Cogger will be outplaying him by then.

Hodko is one good smack in the knee away from retirement also so those younger boys really need to work hard and step up.

It's hard to say what kind of squad we'd have with people coming and going, injuries and retirements. Based on who we've got currently I'd go something like:

1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Ken Sio
3. Dane Gagai
4. Jacob Wardle
5. Nathan Ross
6. Jarrod Mullen/Brock Lamb
7. Trent Hodkinson/Jack Cogger
8. Korbin Sims
9. Rory Kostjasyn
10. Daniel Saifiti
11. Sione Mata'utia
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Mitch Barnett

14. Danny Levi
15. Sam Mataora
16. Jacob Saifiti
17. Josh Starling/Pauli Pauli

With the knees of a 50 year old.

Tonnes of players have dodgy knee's no reason he can't manage them for another 5 years.

Always been bemused by the Hodko knocking here, our forward pack was well beaten week in week out and most of the time we'd be lucky to finish sets outside our 30, with no room for movement I found Trent to be a convenient scape goat. He looked great at the Dogs and with our forward pack looking more competitive next year am hoping he'll provide good direct and composure.

This is a 2018 side so Hodko and Mullo still have next season and this is all a muck around anyway isn't it as no one knows who will be here who wont who's injured who's killing it who's out of favour who we buy ...Mullen and Hodkinson may be our best halves but Brown likes Lamb and Cogger and I wouldn't be surprised if Mullen at least gets shown the door at the end of next season especially if he gets injured again .....I hope its just mucking around because I have put 2 different sides in already lol

Always been bemused by the Hodko knocking here, our forward pack was well beaten week in week out and most of the time we'd be lucky to finish sets outside our 30, with no room for movement I found Trent to be a convenient scape goat. He looked great at the Dogs and with our forward pack looking more competitive next year am hoping he'll provide good direct and composure.

He did nothing at the Dogs, not one of their fans was sad to see him go. James Graham was/is their real half. The only times we looked decent this year was when Mullen was playing well. Hodko did squat this season for us and a couple of 18 year old kids offered more composure and better kicking games.

This is a 2018 side so Hodko and Mullo still have next season and this is all a muck around anyway isn't it as no one knows who will be here who wont who's injured who's killing it who's out of favour who we buy ...Mullen and Hodkinson may be our best halves but Brown likes Lamb and Cogger and I wouldn't be surprised if Mullen at least gets shown the door at the end of next season especially if he gets injured again .....I hope its just mucking around because I have put 2 different sides in already lol
Well the team I have named is everyone we have signed to a contract for 2018.
I suppose contracts mean less and less these days, and we are certain to sign at least 10 more before kickoff in 2018, but as things stand, those are the 18 guys we have signed.

He isn't lasting next season. Lamb will be our full-time 5/8 before seasons end if not earlier. It's inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back