Played - 0

New Zealand - 0

Samoa - 0

Stephen Kearney vs Matt Parish

Games - 1

Stephen Kearney - 1

Matt Parish - 0

Facts and Figures - Teams

* These teams have only met twice before with New Zealand winning 50-6 and 42-24

* New Zealand have won their last 6 games against all oppoistion excluding Australia

* New Zealand opened the 2014 Four Nations with a 30-12 win over Australia

* New Zealand have not lost to a team ranked outside the top 3 in the world since 1980 (Lost 6-5 to France)

* New Zealand's last 9 games against teams besides England, Great Britain and Australia have been by 18 points or more

* That being said, 8 out of those 9 games have been won by 36 points or more

* Also, 6 out of those 8 games have been won by 44 points or more

* Samoa have only won 6 out of their last 16 International Games

* Samoa have never beaten the top 3 ranked teams in the world (AUS, NZ and ENG)

Statsman's Prediction

New Zealand - 44

Samoa - 12

FTS - Jason Nightingale

LTS - Dean Whare

MOTM - Shaun Johnson

Crowd - 26,488​

“No one has given us a chance . . . but we don’t care

October 27, 2014

SAMOAN captain Dave Fa’alogo insists his side is not in the Four Nations to make up the numbers.

It is why the players were crestfallen after their 32-26 loss to England in the tournament opener at Suncorp Stadium.

The fourth nation in Four Nations competition had not got closer than 22 points before to the top three sides in a loss.

But Fa’alogo says that is no consolation.

“We came into this competition wanting to win games . . . and expecting to win,” he says.

“That is why we are so disappointed.

“No one has given us a chance . . . but we don’t care.

“We are not here to make up the numbers.

“We didn’t get the rub of the green (against England) but there are some things we need to rectify for next week.”

The Samoan completion rate was high against England but halves Ben Roberts and Kyle Stanley will need to work on their last play options in the must win clash with New Zealand in Whangerei on Saturday night.

Coach Matt Parish has no doubt his men will be up for the challenge.

The Samoans showed plenty of fight in their 42-24 World Cup loss to New Zealand last year.

Parish knows his men won’t accept second best, and had first hand evidence of that fact after the loss to England.

“The pleasing thing from my point of view is that when I went into that dressing room everyone had their heads down,” Parish says.

“They are very disappointed they got beaten.

“I didn’t have to say anything,
It gives us a lot of incentive for next week.

“In the World Cup, we showed in the second half that we can compete with New Zealand.

“It will be full steam ahead for Whangarei (on Saturday night) against the Kiwis.

“The Pacific Islands against the Kiwis is always a good clash. Last year in Warrington it was terrific.”

But the lessons of the England loss will need to be learned.

“I am very proud of the effort but I thought we blew a great opportunity,’ Parish says.

“It was a massive learning curve for all of us in this competition.”

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/no-one-chance-care/

Matagi passes life's greatest test

By Corey Rosser & Tony Webeck
NRL.com
6:00am Wed 29th October, 2014

A year ago Suaia Matagi stood at the back of the soggy in-goal area at Warrington’s Halliwell Jones Stadium, received the ball with gritted teeth and ran as hard as he could at the nearest person in a black jersey.

Led by a rampaging Matagi, that game – which opened the World Cup campaigns of both Samoa and New Zealand – turned out to be one of the most physically-bruising international clashes in recent memory, revitalising a rivalry between two sides whose links run deep yet who have only played two tests against one another.

This Saturday in Whangarei the 26-year-old Warriors prop will be involved in another meeting between the nations, only this time it will be in a Kiwis jersey and last year’s victims will become his partners in battle.

The inclusion of Matagi on the bench is one of three changes made by New Zealand coach Stephen Kearney with Issac Luke returning from suspension to start at hooker and Manu Vatuvei replacing Gerard Beale on the bench, Bodene Thompson also included as 18th man.

One of four uncapped Kiwis in Kearney’s 24-man Four Nations party when it was announced, Matagi was named in the final squads for both Samoa and New Zealand but always knew the black-and-white jersey was the one he most coveted.

"I am really happy, it's a dream come true for me just to be in the squad," Matagi said.

"I have played for years for the New Zealand residents, I was born in New Zealand so I wasn’t really worried about anything [in relation to eligibility].

"They (Samoa) understood the opportunity that was there for me.

"I had a good talk with [Samoa coach] Matt Parish and he understood and he said go for it."

Earlier this year Matagi, whose parents were both born in Samoa, played a big role in getting them to the Four Nations, starring in the 32-16 victory over Fiji in May which secured the fourth spot alongside New Zealand, Australia and England.

"I was totally honoured and privileged to get the opportunity once again to represent Samoa.

"When I went over [to Australia] I was still hurting from last year's World Cup quarter-final loss to Fiji; that was my motivation to get the win," Matagi said.

"You leave the Samoan camp with something and you learn more about your Samoan culture.

"I went there not knowing anything and left with huge respect for the Samoan culture.

"I am New Zealand born but I am proud of being Samoan too."

A Test cap for New Zealand two years after making his NRL debut would in some instances make Matagi something of an overnight sensation but it has been a journey unlike many in the game have ever experienced.

After serving a year in prison in 2006 for an assault he committed whilst a teenager, Matagi vowed to find a better life through a sport in which he had never once played as a youngster.

Six years after making his rugby league debut in the Auckland Rugby League competition in 2008 – and going on to win the competition's player of the year award – Matagi received a phone call from Kearney that represented the latest significant victory in his life.

"To hear the joy and enthusiasm and excitement in his voice...," Kearney told NRL.com of informing Matagi of his selection in the Four Nations squad.

"I actually rang his manager, Tyran Smith, after I'd spoken to Suaia to check whether everything was all right because he didn't say much.

"Tyran said he'd spoken to him and that he didn't say much because he was too excited.

"In that regard, that's one of the pleasing parts of the role, to tell the boys they're in the squad of 24."

Such is his appreciation for the opportunity Matagi was even somewhat star-struck when the squad took a trip to Dream World when they first came into camp on the Gold Coast.

"Honestly, this has been one of my other dreams, I never thought I would be here," Matagi said in the shadows of The Claw.

"I've only ever seen it on TV so when I was walking through that gate I had a little flashback, I couldn't believe it."

It's been a meteoric rise for a man who recognised he was throwing his life away with the poor choices he was making as a kid and who by taking the field on Saturday evening will further distance himself from those who tried to drag him down.

"I just thank God that he gave me the vision and restoring my dream," said the 26-year-old who has played just 35 NRL games.

"In the past I ashamed my wife and I ashamed my family name by the things I've done and I wasn't really happy with my past so my motivation came from my family and the love I have for my family.

"I knew if I channelled all my energies into something positive that I could make them proud so that was my motivation.

"People just letting me know that I'd never make it anywhere in life, that's what got me up early in the mornings to train, it gave me that vision of believing in something that I never knew that was possible.

"That was my motivation to keep striving and people who looked down on me gave me the fuel to wake up early in the morning and go and run on the roads. Now I'm finally here... oh bro... it's unreal eh."

http://www.nrl.com/matagi-passes-li...4/newsid/82750/default.aspx?cid=NRL_HP_Latest

New Zealand winger Manu Vatuvei ready for Samoan air assault in Four Nations clash

• PETER THORLEY
  • AAP
  • OCTOBER 29, 2014 12:47PM

MANU Vatuvei’s keen on making his mark against Samoa, knowing that a good performance could see him back in the starting line-up for the rest of the Four Nations competition.

The big winger expects to be targeted with high balls by the Samoan kickers in what could be a wet track in Whangarei on Saturday and is well aware he’ll have to focus on defence.

“They’ll definitely be testing us and try and get the ball up high, especially if the weather’s wet like today,” he said.

“I have to stick to what I do best and use the skills that have that got me here.”

Vatuvei seemed to cope well enough catching Shaun Johnson’s bombs in the heavy rain at a practice session at Toll Stadium on Wednesday morning.

Kiwis coach Stephen Kearney wasn’t available for comment, but Vatuvei’s perceived defensive weakness under the high ball may have been the reason that he missed out on selection in Saturday’s win over Australia in Brisbane.

Vatuvei said it had been a long season and his body was feeling weary, but a win over Australia was just the kind of motivation he needed ahead of Saturday’s match.

“I always want to wear the Kiwis jersey and I’m really excited to wear it this weekend against Samoa, but we know we’ve got a tough job to do this week,” he said.

He believed Samoa will have taken a lot of confidence from their narrow loss to England last weekend and the Kiwis are expecting a physical encounter.

Vatuvei said hooker Issac Luke’s presence will help them particularly at busting holes open in the Samoan line, but also with his ruck defence.

“They’ve got a lot of dangerous players in their team and we’ll have to watch Pita Godinet and his show-and-goes around the ruck,” he said.

The Kiwis awoke to thunder and lightning on the first morning of their stay in Whangarei but the weather relented to allow them to train before heavy rain cut it short.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ur-nations-clash/story-e6freuy9-1227105905013

New Zealand v Samoa preview

By Matt Encarnacion, Western Sydney Correspondent
NRL.com
5:00pm Wed 29th October, 2014

Just as the naysayers outside of the Sunshine State raised their pitchforks and asked what could possibly have topped a 43-year-old NRL fairytale that included a John Sattler-esque hero, out stepped the Kiwis with a well-timed rugby league curveball.

And in case anyone is keeping score, that’s two strikes now (for the Kangaroos).

A third and it’d be their longest walk back to the home dugout without a finals appearance in 60 years.

But Saturday is about these upstart New Zealanders, a learned bunch who, in less than a week, could be the first nation into the Four Nations final with another dominant victory.

And should they do that, backing up their 30-12 romp over the Australians last Saturday, the host nation will deservedly enter the final fortnight of the campaign with the kind of swagger normally associated from the Lord of the Rings Republic in their 15-man code.

Standing in their way are tournament underdogs Toa Samoa, a wildcard nation who proved they had a head-turning googly of their own when they went within a video refereeing decision of upsetting England’s land of giants in last week’s tournament-opener.

They might not have the experience, depth or class of rugby league’s ‘big three’, but their rapid rise over the past 12 months under coach Matt Parish has been a breath of fresh air for the international game.

Even with excitement machine Anthony Milford locked out of the blue jumper on a technicality, RLIF’s seventh-ranked nation pushed the only side in the tournament from the northern hemisphere right up until the final buzzer courtesy of their own unique brash and open power game.

Still, their line-up gets an added boost this Saturday with Canterbury-Bankstown’s grand final centre Tim Lafai hoping to celebrate last week’s wedding nuptials with a win for his country, replacing unlucky three-quarter Ricky Leutele.

Parish also responded to Pita Godinet’s big-men defying double off the bench by swapping jumpers with Michael Sio, as does try-scorer Isaac Liu and Sam Tagatese.

Stephen Kearney also gets troops back this week in the form of Issac Luke, a now-healthy Manu Vatuvei, who comes in for Gerard Beale.

Kearney’s only other change sees forward Suaia Matagi – who faced off against his fellow countrymen for the Samoans in the World Cup last year – replacing Greg Eastwood on the bench.

Watch out New Zealand:

It wasn’t quite well-documented in the aftermath, but in case anyone was wondering what Samoan lock Josh McGuire thought of his omission from the prop-starved Kangaroos squad, he said it all with these numbers: 14 runs, 110 metres, a game-high 42 tackles, and two tackle busts that led to two try assists.

His coach said this tournament was the perfect opportunity for players to prove their worth as a rep player.

Consider McGuire’s prospects proven.

Watch out Samoa:

You don’t think Issac Luke has a bone to pick with the rugby league gods this weekend?

Denied a premiership spot and a precious Test against the Kangaroos (suspended), the veteran Kiwi let all his emotions out when he led the Kiwi haka last Saturday.

Expect the stone-strong dummy-half to hold this game by the scruff of its neck and 'bully' it around when and where he wants.

Plays to Watch:

Onlytwo teams hit double figures in offloads last week, and they aren’t the ones still fumbling around in Melbourne.

Premier prop Jesse Bromwich led the Kiwis with four, while Adam Blair and Martin Taupau had a couple each.

For the Samoans, their back three of Tim Simona, Daniel Vidot and Antonio Winterstein got their sets off with some enterprising play with six handoffs between them.

Where It Will Be Won: Samoa’s goal line defence. At some stage, the Samoans are going to realise that they won’t be able to rely on momentum changes and outscoring opponents on the run.

The Kiwis have been learning for a long time what it takes to play with patience at this level and it’s a lesson the Samoans copped the hard way last week. Applying it from the notebook to the playing field is tougher than it looks, however. Moreso when it’s in your opposition’s backyard.

The History:

Played 2; New Zealand 2, Samoa 0.

The first was a 50-6 shellacking in Auckland in 2010, when Vatuvei and Shaun Kenny-Dowall bagged four between them.

And then there was last year’s epic group-opener, a 42-24 result that was in the balance until the 73rd minute, a match best remembered for Sonny Bill Williams’ jaw-dropping brain fart over the try line.

The fixture in Whangarei will be the first of its kind in region, where hopes of a capacity crowd of 18,500 will boost its chances of hosting a Test in the 2017 World Cup.

Match Officials:

Referee – Henry Perenara;
Touch Judges – Grant Atkins & Anthony Eliott;
Video Referee – Ian Smith.

Televised:

Gem – Live 12.55pm (AEST), 1.55pm (AEDT)

The Way We See It:

Not since 2008 have we seen a Kiwis side so assured of itself, so talented across the park, as the one that took Australia’s school of kids to kindergarten last week.

Now on their home soil, with their tails up and a chorus of fans behind them, we can’t go past another controlled performance from them this weekend.

Kiwis by 14 points.

http://www.nrl.com/new-zealand-v-sa...4/newsid/82768/default.aspx?cid=NRL_HP_Latest

Jason Taumalolo says rejecting Queensland was the best decision he ever made

• CHRIS GARRY RUGBY LEAGUE
  • THE COURIER-MAIL
  • OCTOBER 30, 2014 12:00AM

AFTER dominating Australia’s pack in his Kiwi debut, Cowboys bulldozer Jason Taumalolo says rejecting Queensland was “the best decision I ever made”.

Taumalolo was coming off an Intrust Super Cup premiership with the Mackay Cutters this time last year.Now he has staked a claim as rugby league’s premier lock after a breakthrough season with North Queensland.

Taumalolo, still only 21, battered the Kangaroos as New Zealand beat them 30-12 last Saturday.

Just two years ago, Taumalolo almost declared his allegiance to Queensland and Australia.

Mal Meninga flew to Townsville in early 2012 to tempt him into a Maroon jersey and his Cowboys captain Johnathan Thurston also tried his hardest to convince him he was a Queenslander.

On Saturday night, as Taumalolo ran for 123m which was more than any Kangaroo, the Australians must have been ruing the day he called Stephen Kearney and confirmed he bled black.

“I look back at it as the best decision I ever made. I stayed solid with the black and white and it paid off,” Taumalolo said.

“It was pretty tempting with big names and a league legend like Mal Meninga (asking me to switch).

“For Mal to talk to me about switching allegiances was one of the most nerve-racking moments.

“I stayed with the black and white because my heart was at home.

“This is the proudest moment of my career and one I will always cherish.

It was not a bad way to start in the black and white jersey.

“I was hoping to score a try but nah ... not really.”

When Cameron Smith was asked post-match what he learned about the Kiwis, the player he mentioned was Taumalolo.

“That was the first time I had looked at Taumalolo, he was pretty damaging for them and got a roll on in most of the carries he had,” the Australian captain said.

Taumalolo was expected to debut for the Kiwis in that 2012 season but after being named 18th man for the trans-Tasman Test that year he faded out of contention and was overlooked by Kiwi selectors for their World Cup squad.

Taumalolo instead played for Tonga in last year’s Cup.

“Footy is like that. There will always be a player better than you,” he said.

“It was worth the wait. I knew my time would come.

“When Mooks (Kearney) gave me the opportunity I tried to take it with both hands and I hope I did everyone proud.

“The NRL season finished earlier. A lot of the boys go on holiday but when Mooks gave me that phone call I wanted to train every day.”

Taumalolo is off contract at the end of next year and has put negotiations on hold until the summer.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ion-he-ever-made/story-fnp0lyn3-1227105140764

Former coach says Kiwis believe

By Corey Rosser, NZ Correspondent
NRL.com
12:00pm Thu 30th October, 2014

Former New Zealand coach Brian McClennan has urged the current Kiwi team to convert the momentum from last weekend's win over the Kangaroos into a Four Nations tournament victory.

The New Zealanders have never won the end-of-season tournament – under its current guise or as the former Tri Nations Series – after losing their opening game.

Titles in 2005 and 2010 followed first-up victories over Australia and England respectively, suggesting that the 30-12 win over the Kangaroos last Saturday might mean more than just two points on the tournament tally.

It had been nine long years since New Zealand had opened a tournament with a victory over the green and gold; back then England competed as Great Britain and McClennan was the Kiwi coach.

According to McClennan – who has since served as head coach of both the Leeds Rhinos and Warriors – opening with a win is crucial to the Kiwi mind set.

"Winning the first game gave us a belief in what we were doing and that it worked," McClennan told NRL.com.

"It also confirmed that our philosophy as a group and how we prepared worked; it really helped us going forward.

"When we got to play in the final [in 2005] we had a lot of confidence that we could do the job.

"I think a good start to a tournament is vital. I am really pleased for the Kiwis, they played a different style the other night and got some rewards from it

"If they can improve on that they are going to become a hard team to beat"

Ahead of Saturday's clash with Samoa in Whangarei the Kiwi camp were doing their best to deflect any hype surrounding their demolition of the world-champion Kangaroos at Suncorp Stadium.

"We are not dwelling on the win and are always striving to improve our game.

"I think the boys have done that, the preparation has been really good this week," said second-rower Kevin Proctor.

"Focus on this weekend's game and let that one get past us [is the message]."

The Kiwis should have no trouble getting motivated for the clash.

They face a Samoan side who came agonisingly close to pulling off one of the biggest international upsets of all time last week, before eventually losing 32-26 to England in what was the narrowest losing margin in the tournament's history for a fourth-seeded nation.

A win will also guarantee the Kiwis a spot in the November 15 final in Wellington.

"I think their whole team is pretty good, even their backs; BJ Leilua, (Tim) Simona and Benny Roberts, they have been going really well," Proctor said.

"I think they are pretty dangerous and we have got to be on our game this week.

"Hopefully we can take that home ground advantage into the game this weekend.

"I am sure it will be good, it will be a good little crowd and the atmosphere will be good."

Meanwhile fullback Peta Hiku, who is set to earn his third Test cap on Saturday, said the squad's younger players were riding the wave that comes with beating Australia.

"I think it drives us young ones to do a bit more than we usually would," 21-year-old Hiku said.

"The senior players say it's a good feeling [winning a final], that's something we would like to feel at the end of the competition.

"Hopefully we get the 'w' at the end of the tournament."

http://www.nrl.com/former-coach-say...4/newsid/82786/default.aspx?cid=NRL_HP_Latest

Trans-Tasman Test sparks Kiwi rise

By Matt Encarnacion, Western Sydney Correspondent
NRL.com
12:30pm Fri 31st October, 2014

When Kiwis coach Stephen Kearney pulled out a NSW Cup player to outgun Johnathan Thurston, a six-foot-three forward to start in his place, and a three-gamer to be the road hump in front of Matt Scott and Nate Myles in May, almost everyone thought he had lost his marbles.

That was about the only conclusion you could up with when you read names like Isaac John, Tohu Harris and Ben Henry on the New Zealand team sheet mid-season.

Prop Martin Taupau was another curious choice, a bolter over shock omission Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, and one of six debutants named in an 18-man squad to face off against the World Cup champions, complete with over 280 Tests between them.

Taupau should be considered on the same, if not a higher, level of rugby league kookiness.

What else can you say about a bloke brave enough to join Fuifui Moimoi and Steve Matai on a list of League players wearing cornrows? It's a frightening catalogue of radical hitmen that speaks for itself.

Then there were these fighting words he used in a pre-game pep ahead of a blockbuster against Manly:

"Red hot?" he asked of their forward pack.

"Most people say they're intimidating, [but] there's nothing that intimidates us as a forward pack... we stepped up to the Burgess brothers, we'll do the same thing with Manly," Taupau said.

So when you're talking about rugby league loonies, Taupau should be stuffed right up with the best of them.

It is why Kearney leaned on selections like the reborn Wests Tigers prop against the Kangaroos back in May. And why he came up trumps in just about every department but the scoreboard that day.

"It happened pretty quickly. Words can't describe what was running through my body and my mind at the time, it was just crazy.

"A crazy buzz," Taupau recalled to NRL.com this week.

"Everyone had everyone's back, back in the [Trans-Tasman] Test and we all believed in each other's ability and I believed in my own ability, that I could turn up and help out the boys.

"We've taken that and brought that back here and you could see even when we were on the back foot [against Australia] there was a lot of talk from the boys, a lot of self belief and we never gave up."

Skipper Simon Mannering, who has appeared for the Kiwis every year since 2006, was far more reserved about their fighting spirit in that 30-18 defeat to the Kangaroos earlier this year, but lauded Kearney's confidence in what was clearly an under-strength squad.

The real effect, he said, was the manner in which they backed it up with a strong win over their Trans-Tasman rivals last week.

"I think there were a lot of positives to come out of that week [in May].

"Obviously we had a few debutants and it's always good to add some more depth to the Kiwis," he said.

"There probably was a feeling amongst the group that if we put more emphasis on ourselves, and not worry too much about who we're playing against, that we can match it with a quality team like Australia.

"They were only two pretty decent performances back-to-back.

"There's still a long way to go for us as a group but there's a good feeling amongst the team.

"I don't want us getting too far ahead of ourselves but it's a good start to a tournament that's going to get tougher as it goes on."

Taupau, 24, enjoyed a breakout season in his first year with the Tigers since moving from Belmore last summer.

The fourth-year Auckland product was one of just two Tigers to play in all 24 games this season – the other being fellow Kiwi Adam Blair. Tapau averaged almost 100 metres and 18 tackles a weekend, he also busted 67 tackles, second most in the team.

All of which will be on show when he and his teammates meet Samoa in the first ever Test played in the north island town of Whangarei in New Zealand.

"I know the guys have been looking forward to this tournament all year because we get an opportunity to play in front of our people and we don't often get that," Kearney said.

"It's something special to the boys, we're playing in Whangarei where there's never been a Test match and I know the people of Whangarei will get behind us. We're really looking forward to it and it does mean a great deal to us when we do play at home."

http://www.nrl.com/trans-tasman-tes...4/newsid/82808/default.aspx?cid=NRL_HP_Latest

New Zealand

1. Peta Hiku
2. Jason Nightingale
3. Dean Whare
4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Kieran Foran
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Issac Luke
10. Adam Blair
11. Simon Mannering (c)
12. Kevin Proctor
13. Jason Taumalolo

14. Lewis Brown
15. Suaia Matagi
16. Martin Taupau
17. Tohu Harris

Samoa

1. Tim Simona
20. Tautau Moga
3. Tim Lafai
4. Joey Leilua
5. Daniel Vidot
6. Ben Roberts
7. Kyle Stanley
8. Issac Liu
16. Sauaso Sue
10. David Fa'alogo (c)
11. Frank Pritchard
12. Lesson Ah Mau
13. Josh McGuire

9. Pita Godinet
14. Dunamis Lui
17. Mose Masoe
18. Dominique Peyroux

Samoa score first with an intercept to Tautau Moga who races 80m to score

Conversion was missed, Samoa lead 4-0 after 7 minutes

- - - Updated - - -

New Zealand hit back pretty much straight away with a try to Kieran Foran

Conversion is successful from Shuan Johnson and the Kiwis lead 6-4 after 11 minutes

- - - Updated - - -

Samoa have scored through Daniel Vidot, They are really taking the fight to NZ

Tim Lafai misses the conversion from the sideline, Samoa lead 8-6 after 19 minutes

- - - Updated - - -

Foran has been smashed by Joey Leilua, He is still on the ground and struggling with what appears to be a rib injury

- - - Updated - - -

New Zealand are denied a try due to obstruction, Poor call imo

- - - Updated - - -

HALFTIME - 2014 FOUR NATIONS

Samoa - 8 (TRIES: Vidot, Moga GOALS: Lafai 0/2)

New Zealand - 6 (TRIES: Foran GOALS: Johnson 1/1)

Leilua is playing like a beast this tournament.

- - - Updated - - -

Samoa's halves are benefiting from playing a few games now, they have improved quite a bit.

JOEY LEILUA HAS SCORED !!!!!!!!!!

Lafai misses his 3rd conversion form the sideline, Samoa lead 12-6 after 45 minutes

Back