13. Ben Edwards

14. Jed Hill
15. Aiden McGee
16. Luke Yates
17. Jack Laing
18. Mitch Barnett
19. Dalton Peel

COACH: Phil Williams

We are the defending premiers from this competition, however there are a lot of players who have moved up to NYC so this will be a big challenge.

Yates on the bench (last year's captain) and Lawrence as captain is a surprize.

We are a few impact forwards short i think.

Penrith cut their best half they got and one of their best forwards. I think it will be a good first hit out on Saturday.

How did jake Lawrence play.did ya all know he went to the same school as mr tinker.as a 12 year old this kid was mega .deserves to be captain go jake and all the team this year.please knights sign jake to along contract now.he could be anything.abit of trivia jakes older brother is playing for the titans

Luke Yates was not last years captain... he captained the harold matthews team and is playing a year young this season as did lawrence last season. p.s. Ben Roose was last years sg ball captain

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Dear Nighty, Lawrence has been playing well all season and scored a great try against illawarra. Jake is signed until the end of 2014... No Jake's brother is not playing for the titans... I know this on a personal level.

We won last match vs Dragons 32-22 but failed to qualify for finals. Won 4 lost 5 but strong end to the season winning 3 in a row with the high scores. Hopefully they'll continue to get better next season.

Back